Illustrated Gospel of Mark introducing children to the life of Jesus.
Taken from the bestselling International Children's Bible, The Gospel of Mark contains the full text of Mark's gospel along with a dictionary and illustrations that introduce children to the life of Jesus.
The International Children's Bible is not an adult Bible especially packaged for children. It has specifically been translated directly from the Hebrew and Greek texts into English so that it can be read and understood by children between the ages of 6 and 12.
Ideal for giving away at outreach and prize giving events, Sunday Schools, churches and schools.
- Enables children to engage with the Bible for themselves
- Ideal for children at Key Stage 2
- Contemporary translation
- Anglicised text, with UK spelling and grammar
- Large, easy to read type in two columns
- Short sentences and simple, modern vocabulary
- Simple footnotes explain names, customs and phrases
- Black and white illustrations interspersed throughout the text
- Unfamiliar words and customs are explained in the dictionary with a guide to pronunciation
- Presentation page
- Page for personal notes
- The perfect stepping stone from a picture Bible to a full text Bible
- Allows Sunday School leaders to teach the Bible in an accessible yet accurate way
|148mm x 210mm x 4mm
We have used these in a kids club as we have been studying Mark’s gospel and also for an Easter reading challenge. They are exactly what we need to give the kids confidence that the bible is for them. Nice colourful design and age appropriate translation.
This is an excellent gospel- we used it during the holiday club and then gave one to every child and teenage helper. The print size is good, 1.5 cm margins round pages , modern illustrations on every second page. Lots of bold print headings which breaks up the writing and helps reading. Good quality paper