A biblical perspective on what sex is designed to be, to mean and to do for us.
Part of the Questioning Faith series.
Christians are increasingly seen as outdated, restrictive and judgmental when it comes to sex before marriage, cohabitation and homosexuality. In fact for many people, this issue is one of the biggest barriers for them considering Christianity.
Sam Allberry, author of many books including Is God Anti-gay sets out God’s good design for the expression of human sexuality. Readers will be shown that God himself is love and his blueprint for sex is designed to help us to flourish and live out our full humanity.
It is a great reminder of the Bible’s teaching on love, sex and marriage and ideal for giving away to people who may see it as a stumbling block for belief.
Introduction: Christianity’s unavoidable problem
1. Why do we care who we sleep with?
2. What is a little girl worth?
3. What is sex for?
4. Is sex really just for marriage?
5. Why was this so controversial back then?
6. Why is this so controversial today?
7. What if I’ve really messed up?
8. Don’t we need to be sexually fulfilled
to be who we are?
9. Isn’t love enough?
10. Why does this really matter to God? The bigger story
11. Why does this really matter to God? The better story
|127mm x 203mm x 10mm