All 5 books comprising the Questioning Faith series.
Part of the Questioning Faith series.
Science and psychology, sex and suffering, philosophy and history. There are many complex questions that are either barriers to faith for those who are not Christian, or problems of faith for those who are Christian believers.
In this series, top academics in their field, grapple with these questions in a way that is accessible to those who may have little or no background in the area. The authors are drawn from a pool of academics, writers, speakers and thinkers connected to OCCA The Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics.
Titles included in this set:
- Can Science Explain Everything? by John Lennox
- Why Does God Care who I Sleep With? by Sam Allberry
- Where is God in all the Suffering? by Amy Orr Ewing
- Is Jesus History? by John Dickson
- Am I Just My Brain? by Sharon Dirckx
|Multiple component pack
|129mm x 198mm
|The Good Book Company