A fresh, biblical vision for friendship that allows for the messiness of our lives and the realities of our schedules.
Friendship is one of God's greatest gifts.
We long for deep and lasting friendships, but they can be challenging to make and keep. Our expectations of ourselves and our friends can often leave us feeling insecure and isolated. With engaging true stories and guidance drawn from Scripture, Christine Hoover offers a fresh, biblical vision for friendship that allows for the messiness of our lives and the realities of our schedules. She shows you:
- what's holding you back from developing satisfying friendships
- how to make and deepen friendships
- how to overcome insecurity, self-imposed isolation, and past hurts
- how to embrace the people God has already placed in your life as potential friends
- how to revel in the beauty and joy of everyday friendship
|140mm x 216mm x 16mm