A short book that gets to the heart of how grace really works
Part of the Questions Christians Ask series.
We're saved by the free gift of God—but how free is that gift when our lives are demanded in return?
Many Christians are confused by the relationship between the grace of God, and the role of laws and commands in the Christian life. What does it mean to live a life of grace? How does grace help us grow? And are we "once saved always saved?" In this short, readable book, Michael Jensen explores the Bible's teaching on these important questions and delivers some surprising conclusions.
1. Is forgiveness really free?
2. A precious word
3. If it's free, is it worth anything?
4. How does grace change me?
5. What place does OT law have in the life of grace?
6. How does grace change us?
7. Why does God give grace to some and not others?
|Michael Jensen, Jim Denison
|The Good Book Company