Learn how to develop an army of youth leaders who will impact a whole generation for Christ!
10th Anniversary Edition - includes new chapter as well as revised and expanded content throughout. Discover why this is a youthwork classic!
What makes a good youth leader? How can you have dynamic impact? How can you lead the youth of today so that they are effective in changing their lives, transforming their schools, revolutionising their churches, and impacting the world? How can you immerse yourself in the turbulent world of young people - and keep your sanity at the same time?
Come and learn from Tim Hawkins - one of the most experienced youth pastors around today. He will share with you his insights and wisdom from a quarter of a century at the front-line of Christian youth leadership. Not only is Tim's ministry raising up disciples, but he is also passionate about developing an army of youth leaders who will impact a whole generation for Christ!
Come and learn how to:
- grow your Leadership Vision
- grow your Leadership Character
- grow your Leadership Skills
Section 1. Grow your leadership vision
1. You are called by God
2. You are a generation-changer
3. You are a shepherd
4. Three relationships of a shepherd
5. Three tasks of a shepherd
6. You are a servant
7. Ten marks of servant leader
Section 2. Grow your leadership character
8. You are developing your character
9. You are faithful
10. You are reliable
11. You are a follower
12. You have a biblical standard
13. Eight checkpoints for a biblical leader
Section 3. Grow your leadership skills
14. You are a Bible teacher
15. You are a small-group leader
16. You are building a leadership team
17. You are many, many people
18. You are a leader who will last
Section 4. Appendices
1. Biblical leadership lists
2. Above reproach
3. Bible teaching resources
|129mm x 198mm x 16mm
|The Good Book Company
Find out what others are saying about 'Leaders who will last' here
I'm glad I took reading this book as a project and it was worth the time, and I'm recommending this book to lots of young leaders out there who have been called into the youth ministry.
I highly recommend this book for all leaders. A lot of the stuff in this book is simple and stuff that you already should know but it is good to read it again but in a fresh context. Definitely helps you to think about the way that you lead and how to help others and yourself.