Christianity Explored Universal Leader's Guide
The Christianity Explored Universal Leader's Guide contains everything a leader needs to take a group or individual through the eight-session course.
The Universal edition of Christianity Explored is designed to be universally accessible with a special emphasis on clear and simple English.
Written in a Bible study format, participants discover the life of Jesus together as they work through eight sessions in Mark’s Gospel. Use of the CE DVD is entirely optional.
It is ideal for International students or anyone who would benefit from a Bible study format and straight-forward, everyday English.
• Revised and updated from the "English made easy" edition
• Eight Bible studies in Mark's Gospel
• Written in simple and clear English
• Includes help in running a course, detailed notes for leading each Bible study, answers to common questions from Mark or about Christian belief
• Additional resource material available as free downloads
Absolutely superb! Simplicity and ease of use characterise this new course about Jesus. Everything is uncluttered with an economy of words. I’ve been secretly longing for a course better atuned to many of the folk around our table - this is it!
- Alex Bedford, Street Evangelist, Glasgow, UK
I'm thrilled about the new Universal edition of Christianity Explored. It features everything people love about the main course, which is at heart a desire to allow Mark's Gospel to speak for itself and the Lord Jesus to walk off its pages, with a simplicity of language and ease of use which makes it accessible to an even wider range of people.
- Rico Tice, Assistant Minister, All Souls Church, Langham Place, London, UK
Table of contents
- Section 1: How to run the course
- • Getting started; Preparing yourself and your co-leaders; Introducing Mark's Gospel; Running the sessions; What to do if…; Working with English speakers; Cross-cultural evangelism; After the course
- Section 2: Study guide
- • Detailed notes on leading each Bible study
- • Answering tough questions; Questions from Mark's Gospel; Questions about Christian belief; Can we rely on Mark's Gospel?
|Dimensions||152mm x 229mm|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company/CE|
Very Helpful(Review written for 'Christianity Explored Universal Handbook')
We are using the handbooks in a weekly homegroup made with international students in France. The Universal version is very useful for sharing the gospel with clear words and with people not fluent in English. Thank you for this support!
We haven't used it so far although we are running a C.E course using the previous material.
This is because :- We like the DVD presentation and feel it is a really good tool so were disappointed that the Universal doesn't include it, (although we appreciate it can be used we thought it makes it longer and not as streamlined.)
;- one of our leaders thought the print size & paleness of the type might make it difficult for some with reading disabilities and the were still a lot of words per page.
We think maybe it would be a good tool to use as a standalone Bible study and liked its simplicity.
We are now running our 3rd course (6 monthly intervals) and have seen the Lord save lives through each course.