Christianity Explored Prison Edition - Starter Pack
This is a completely new edition of Christianity Explored, specially designed for, and extensively trialled in, prison ministry.
The Leader's Guide contains everything needed to take a group through the 8-session course. The material is flexible to allow for the range of session times typically offered in a prison – from one to two-and-a-half hours.
This edition is designed to be used alongside the Christianity Explored DVD and it uses the 2011 New International Version of the Bible.
Note: because of the unique nature of delivering a course in a prison setting, there is no group member's Handbook for this course.
I wholeheartedly recommend the prison edition because it has been shaped in the prison environment, tested and refined for over 4 years addressing the various problems that the prison regime can throw up. We have living proof that the course has had a positive influence upon prisoners who go through the course.
- Mark John, Chaplain of HMP Cardiff
Table of contents
- Section 1: How to run the course
- • Getting started
- • Choosing and training leaders
- • Training modules (to help train your team)
- Section 2: Leader's Guide
- • Detailed outlines for each of the eight session
- • What's different about a prison setting?
- • Generic prison security procedures and policies
- • Answers to difficult questions
|Format||Mixed media product|
|Dimensions||210mm x 297mm|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company/CE|