Carolyn Mahaney identifies with the challenges facing women in today’s world and meets them with the guidance of God’s Word. The feminine virtues described in Titus 2 have transformed her life and the lives of countless other women. This book will show you the appeal of being a woman who lives for God and helps others do the same.
'Carolyn’s warm, practical, biblical, God-centered approach offers the mature mentoring that women of every age yearn for at times. For some, Feminine Appeal may be an excellent stand-in for the mentor they lack right now. For others, it will wonderfully complement the relationship they have with an older friend of the Titus 2 sort.'
- John and Noël Piper, Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis
'We love this book! It's a godsend for both wives and their husbands. It gives women a clear vision of biblical femininity and shows men what to encourage their wives towards. Carolyn has been a friend and mentor to Shannon, and we're thrilled that through these pages she provides women of all ages the same honest, convicting, and hope-filled guidance.'
- Joshua and Shannon Harris, author of I Kissed Dating Goodbye
'We’ll give this book our ultimate endorsement — we have given it to all our married daughters! Carolyn offers the kind of godly, seasoned counsel that is desperately needed by women today. She is practical, authentic, and biblically based. This book ought to be required reading for every woman — married or single!'
- Dennis and Barbara Rainey, Founders, FamilyLife Today
'Feminine Appeal has had a huge impact on the women of our church. Carolyn writes with a wonderful blend of soundness, encouragement, humility, and practicality that makes this book one of the best on the market for women desiring to please God in these most basic and crucial of life callings. Feminine Appeal has been the single most valuable book on Titus 2 living for women that I (Connie) have ever read.'
- Mark and Connie Dever, Capitol Hill Baptist Church, Washington, DC
Table of contents
- 1. Transformed by Titus 2
- 2. The Delight of Loving my Husband
- 3. The Blessings of Loving my Children
- 4. The Safety of Self-control
- 5. The Pleasure of Purity
- 6. The Honor of Working at Home
- 7. The Rewards of Kindness
- 8. The Beauty of Submission
- 9. Margaret's Story
- Study and Discussion Questions
|Format||Electronic book text|